Our Planning Team is experienced in various land development applications including single-family and multi-family residential subdivisions, rezoning applications, neighborhood plan amendments, and numerous development permit projects. This project work spans throughout the Metro Vancouver and Fraser Valley areas. Our team has an expansive amount of knowledge with all of the bylaw requirements within each of the municipalities surrounding these areas.
Our Services include Planning and Project Management to advance a project from the preliminary stages of a development application to the final stages of approvals and construction. Our involvement relates to everything from a 2-lot subdivision to an 80-lot neighbourhood development, and everything in between.
Our Planners are very familiar with the potential challenges and opportunities of land development applications, and their experience allows for innovative solutions to create a vision into a reality.
- Land Development Feasibility Review
- Preliminary Development Cost Estimates
- Subdivision and Rezone Applications
- Development Permit Applications
- Neighborhood Concept Plan Amendments
- Official Community Plan Amendments
- Agricultural Land Reserve Applications
- Temporary Use Permits
- Attendance at various Council Meetings
- Hosting Public Information Meetings
- Neighborhood Consultation
- Pre-Application Reviews
- Project Management (coordination with the project sub-consultants)