ABOUT H.Y. ENGINEERING LTD:
For over 40 years, H.Y. Engineering has worked on the development process of countless subdivisions, multi-family projects and commercial and industrial developments. We are proud of our work, our team, and our clients. We know that building a community may begin on the ground, but it does not end there.
We believe strongly in supporting our clients and supporting the community to grow, be healthy and flourish. For more information about H.Y. Engineering, please visit our website http://hyengineering.com/
H.Y. and Associates Land Surveying Ltd. in partnership with H.Y. Engineering Ltd., provides legal surveying and engineering services to the land development sector. We are a progressive company with 53 motivated team members. We require a Full Time Permanent Field Survey Technologist to join our Surveying team to meet the needs of our clientele. Suitable candidates must have solid work ethics and understanding of the fundamental aspects of legal land surveying. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the Lower Mainland area.
As a Field Survey Technologist, you will be responsible for topographic, subdivision, layout, and engineering surveys in the Lower Mainland area. This position may require travel outside of the Lower Mainland area and business expenses will be covered.
What you will bring:
- Diploma from a recognized Institute of Technology in Geomatics studies or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-year legal surveying experience in the Lower Mainland.
- A good level of physical fitness and ability to cope with adverse weather.
- Ability to use various surveying instrumentation and hand tools.
- Experience using MicroSurvey Field Genius software.
- Must work well with other staff members in a team environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong English communications both oral and written are required.
- A valid BC driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Benefits of EMPLOYMENT at H.Y. Engineering:
- Working for a recognized leader as the Civil Consultant of choice.
- Competitive salary (guaranteed 37.5 hours per week).
- Paid vacation.
- Ability to earn a bonus based on company success and employee contribution.
- Ability to participate in our comprehensive group benefits including extended health and dental coverage.
- Financial support for continuing education.
- Paid time off for sick days.
- Varied opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Live and work in a progressive city that offers an exceptional, affordable lifestyle.
- Office time provided for Articling purposes.
At H.Y. Engineering we are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee can reach their potential.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their resumes and a covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
H.Y. Engineering would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.