H.Y. Engineering Ltd. is an established civil engineering firm providing engineering, survey and management services to the land development sector as well as municipal clients. With our continuing growth, we require a Design Technologist.
The position will include the preparation of civil servicing designs including the design of roadwork, storm and sanitary sewers, watermains, lot grading and stormwater management systems. In addition to the preparation of detailed designs, the position will also include project management of land development projects.
- have completed a minimum of a 2 year civil engineering diploma program at a recognized technical school
- have strong experience with Civil 3D
- at least 5 years design experience in the land development or municipal field
- be able to produce accurate civil designs independently
- be self-motivated
- possess strong communication and organizational skills
- be aware of municipal design standards
This position is a full time, permanent opportunity. Significant growth with a tremendous potential for advancement in the future exists within this position. H.Y. Engineering Ltd. offers competitive salaries and benefit packages with excellent working conditions. Assisted educational funding, bonus potential also exists.
H.Y. Engineering has been providing engineering services since 1981. Our current staff of 43 includes engineers, planners, technologists and surveyors. Our firm has a reputation of providing high quality, efficient design services. We have a strong commitment to our employees and strive to provide an environment that fosters personal development and long term employment.
Please forward resumes via e-mail in confidence to the attention of John Vairo at email@example.com