H.Y. and Associates Land Surveying Ltd. in partnership with H.Y. Engineering Ltd., provides legal surveying and engineering services to the development sector. We are a progressive company of approximately 35 motivated staff members. We require additional personnel in our legal survey division to meet the needs of our clientele. We are presently accepting applications for a full-time Survey Assistant. Suitable candidates must have solid work ethics and understanding of the fundamental aspects of legal land surveying. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the Lower Mainland area.
• Diploma from a recognized Institute of Technology in Geomatics studies or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year legal surveying experience in the Lower Mainland
• A good level of physical fitness and ability to cope with adverse weather
• Ability to use various surveying instrumentation and hand tools
• Ability to use or learn MicroSurvey Field Genius software
• Must work well with other staff members in a team environment
• Fluent in both oral and written English
• A valid BC driver’s license with a clean record
The work will involve assisting crew chiefs on topographic, subdivision and engineering surveys. This is a full-time salary position. Regular working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. We offer a competitive salary, health and dental care plan, performance-based bonuses and a positive social environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume in confidence to:
Eugene Wong at email@example.com