H.Y. Engineering Ltd. is an established civil engineering firm providing engineering, survey, planning, construction, and management services to the land development and public sectors. With our continuing growth, we have an opening for a Senior Civil Project Engineer.
This position will include project management of land development projects including preparation of cost estimates, preparation of municipal submission documents, and coordination of other design team members and project sub-consultants. The applicant must be familiar with the preparation of some civil servicing designs including the design of roadworks, storm and sanitary sewers, watermains, lot grading, storm water management systems and erosion and sediment control systems. Additional responsibilities include the preparation of proposals and feasibility studies, new business development, and maintaining and establishing client relationships.
- have a degree in civil engineering from an accredited university
- be registered as an P.Eng. in good standing with EGBC
- have 5-10 years of experience in the design and management of land development and municipal infrastructure projects
- possess strong communication and organizational skills
- be able to effectively represent the company to clients and municipal staff
- have strong knowledge of local municipal approval processes and design standards
This is a full time, permanent position. Significant growth with a tremendous potential for advancement in the future exists within this position. H.Y. Engineering Ltd. offers competitive salaries, benefit packages, bonus potential, and assisted educational funding with excellent working conditions.
H.Y. Engineering has been providing engineering services since 1981. Our current staff of 43 includes engineers, planners, technologists, inspectors and surveyors. Our firm has a reputation of providing high quality, efficient design services. We have a strong commitment to our employees and strive to provide an environment that fosters personal development and long term employment.
Please forward resumes via e-mail in confidence to the attention of John Vairo at firstname.lastname@example.org