H.Y. Engineering Ltd. is an established civil engineering firm providing engineering, survey, planning and management services to the land development sector as well as municipal clients. With our continuing growth, we have an opening for a Civil Engineer.
The position will include the preparation of civil servicing designs including the design of roadworks, storm and sanitary sewers, watermains, lot grading, storm water management systems and erosion and sediment control systems. This position will also include project management of land development projects including preparation of cost estimates, preparation of municipal submission documents, coordination of other project sub-consultants including geotechnical, survey, transportation and landscape consultants, and interface with clients.
- be registered as an EIT or P.Eng.
- have 2-5 years of experience in the design of municipal servicing, preferably in a land development environment
- be self-motivated and be able to work independently
- possess strong communication and organizational skills
- be able to effectively represent the company to clients and municipal staff
- be familiar with municipal approval processes and design standards
This is a full time, permanent position with in-house training/mentoring. Significant growth with a tremendous potential for advancement in the future exists within this position. H.Y. Engineering Ltd. offers competitive salaries, benefit packages, and assisted educational funding with excellent working conditions.
H.Y. Engineering has been providing engineering services since 1981. Our current staff of 43 includes engineers, planners, technologists, inspectors and surveyors. Our firm has a reputation of providing high quality, efficient design services. We have a strong commitment to our employees and strive to provide an environment that fosters personal development and long term employment.
Please forward resumes via e-mail in confidence to John Vairo at firstname.lastname@example.org